TJ Fest 2021 Hats
Order your Jeep Wrangler TJ Fest 2021 hats today! Click here for ordering instructions.

Snow Day in Mississippi

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
It’s cold in North Mississippi !!

EE74E2C2-3EC4-44B9-86CD-4C51F16E9075.jpeg

Wildman

Over Analizer Extraordinaire...............
Supporting Member
forgot to ask you , why dont you have a running Jeep?

Eddie have you not been following my build thread? My engine went tits up about 10 years ago and I was in the middle of building a new engine for it when I got a deal on a stroker engine so I traded. Then I went thru a nasty divorce so didn't have the funds to fix it. And when I was finally at a point where I could afford it again my health had gotten so bad I couldn't work on it.
Then about 2 1/2 years ago my health issues were taken care of so I've been working on it since. Well I took last summer off to go on a motorcycle trip.

OP
Eddie Greenlee

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Eddie have you not been following my build thread? My engine went tits up about 10 years ago and I was in the middle of building a new engine for it when I got a deal on a stroker engine so I traded. Then I went thru a nasty divorce so didn't have the funds to fix it. And when I was finally at a point where I could afford it again my health had gotten so bad I couldn't work on it.
Then about 2 1/2 years ago my health issues were taken care of so I've been working on it since. Well I took last summer off to go on a motorcycle trip.
mighty glad your your health problems were taken care of for sure!! ill check out your build thread tomorrow. I know your ready to whip that jeep into shape