Snow Rage

I only used it twice many moons ago (inhaled both times 😁). To me, it was like being really drunk but not...kinda like part of your brain is turned off and you can't really see (kinda like looking through water) or make yourself function properly but part of your brain is perfectly cognizant of the fact; saying things like "dude, you're totally missing the urinal and pissing on your shoes!"

I only used it twice many moons ago (inhaled both times 😁). To me, it was like being really drunk but not...kinda like part of your brain is turned off and you can't really see (kinda like looking through water) or make yourself function properly but part of your brain is perfectly cognizant of the fact; saying things like "dude, you're totally missing the urinal and pissing on your shoes!"
But you were very young though, maybe you are over acting it to be "cool" with fellow teens.
I wonder if you do it now at your age and you will feel, think that way and act the same as you described.

But you were very young though, maybe you are over acting it to be "cool" with fellow teens.
I wonder if you do it now at your age and you will feel, think that way and act the same as you described.
Jeez, I wouldn't have a clue how I would react to it now...other than "not well" :) Really, the reason I tried it only twice was because I didn't like the "loss of control" feeling I got. Guess I just wasn't cut out to be a stoner...thank goodness.

I never took weed but does it really make you high? or it's just all but over acting acts by teenagers?

If this is a legit question, yes it does have various forms of impairment. Indica makes you feel more body intoxication, think sit on the couch and eat snacks, watch TV, relax, destress and lose anxiety. Sativa is more a head Intoxication, think fun coffee. Can bring on anxiety or paranoia depending on the person. Hybrid strains mix to get the desired characteristics. Indica is good for sleep and problems eating, sativa is good for day to day activities. It's actually a really cool science behind all the breeding and the effects. There is also CBD strains that do not have Intoxication but offer benefits such as anti inflammatory properties.

https://www.crescolabs.com/indica-vs-sativa/
I've smoked for about 15 years off and on, worked in the medical industry, and cultivated. Now I just grow orchids and hot peppers, it's so cheap and easy to buy at the store. $23 with tax for an 8th of an ounce, 3.5grams is a pretty common price. Black market from when I was a kid was around $60 for that quantity.

Jeez, I wouldn't have a clue how I would react to it now...other than "not well" :) Really, the reason I tried it only twice was because I didn't like the "loss of control" feeling I got. Guess I just wasn't cut out to be a stoner...thank goodness.

That doesn't last forever, think the first time you had a few tequila shots, it's a wild feeling where you dobt really know how to react. But now, a few drinks doesn't make you crazy or lose motor function.

Last edited:
If this is a legit question, yes it does have various forms of impairment. Indica makes you feel more body intoxication, think sit on the couch and eat snacks, watch TV, relax, destress and lose anxiety. Sativa is more a head Intoxication, think fun coffee. Can bring on anxiety or paranoia depending on the person. Hybrid strains mix to get the desired characteristics. Indica is good for sleep and problems eating, sativa is good for day to day activities. It's actually a really cool science behind all the breeding and the effects. There is also CBD strains that do not have Intoxication but offer benefits such as anti inflammatory properties.

https://www.crescolabs.com/indica-vs-sativa/
I've smoked for about 15 years off and on, worked in the medical industry, and cultivated. Now I just grow orchids and hot peppers, it's so cheap and easy to buy at the store. $23 with tax for an 8th of an ounce, 3.5grams is a pretty common price. Black market from when I was a kid was around $60 for that quantity.

That doesn't last forever, think the first time you had a few tequila shots, it's a wild feeling where you dobt really know how to react. But now, a few drinks doesn't make you crazy or lose motor function.

What’s your take on the stories that the taxes are so high that they’re contributing to the black market? I believe it will be legalized in most states within ten or so years and I’m curious as to the downsides of legalization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MaloStapalo
What’s your take on the stories that the taxes are so high that they’re contributing to the black market? I believe it will be legalized in most states within ten or so years and I’m curious as to the downsides of legalization.

It was just legalized across Canada last October. Stoners I know complained about it, but I haven't seen any downsides really. I hadn't smoked it in probably 15 years, but started again since it became legal. I like how you can go into a store, and pick exactly what you want. I also have to say that I have never seen anyone act like that driver did while high on weed. She may of had weed, but I dare some something else was added to the mix.

The government here (at least in my province) priced it in the same range as the black market to try and curb illegal sales. They've had a hard time meeting the sales demands though...

Taxes are pretty reasonable, in my opinion. It's still cheaper for me to buy it from a store with a wide selection than from some guy on the corner. I wholeheartedly support legalization and I voted for it in Colorado.

It was just legalized across Canada last October. I also have to say that I have never seen anyone act like that driver did while high on weed. She may of had weed, but I dare some something else was added to the mix.
That is exactly my doubts, either blame it on the weeds, exaggerated reaction, or something else besides weed.
I do not think that Marijuana is a bad stuff.

“I have never seen anyone act like that driver did while high on weed. She may of had weed, but I dare some something else was added to the mix.”

That was my thought as well. I’ve dealt with a LOT of intoxicated people on all sorts of things and I’ve never seen anyone act violently on plain weed.

It was just legalized across Canada last October. Stoners I know complained about it, but I haven't seen any downsides really. I hadn't smoked it in probably 15 years, but started again since it became legal. I like how you can go into a store, and pick exactly what you want. I also have to say that I have never seen anyone act like that driver did while high on weed. She may of had weed, but I dare some something else was added to the mix.

The government here (at least in my province) priced it in the same range as the black market to try and curb illegal sales. They've had a hard time meeting the sales demands though...
I live where BC Bud is grown. I have a dozen customers with greenhouses full of it. The only problem with Marijuana is the black market from the criminalization of it. Just like prohibition in the 1920s, the war on drugs created a lucrative opportunity for organized crime. And every time the consequences increase, the jail sentences increase, the dangers get more dangerous you just raise the stakes and harden the "criminals"..... making it more profitable for the criminal organizations.

Marijuana created an opportunity to exclude black and student voters in the 1970s. Something politicians wanted to maintain the status quo. And Regan, love him or hate him was as traditional as they come.

There are many drugs which deserve to be criminalized. Fentanyl should not even be considered a drug, anyone in possession of it should be convicted of genocide. But we treat all drugs the same. So the jails are full of stoners who never committed a "crime" and we worry about the southern border when in reality we should worry about the mental health of Americans and Canadians who "need" drugs. Lets face it, if we did not want to buy drugs, there would be no drug smuggling, no illegal market, no need to build more jails.

We have been doing the same thing for 100 years and we are losing. Time for a reset.

Reactions: AndyG and derekmac
Re: effects of weed. No weed I’ve ever smoked made me react like that. Best I can describe it, just a small amount (like 2 hits) made me feel happy and peaceful, but at the same time slow and dimwhitted. 2 more hits and I can best describe it as my brain having a delayed reaction or comprehension of everything. I can vividly remember thinking, did I just say that or did I just think of saying that. Regardless the emotions were happy, hungry and tired. Never homicidal. Just to be clear I was always a very occasional user so perhaps those that do it regularly react different.

I quit taking any kind of recreational drug or alcohol about 12 years ago when I hit 40. I found after I was high/tipsy I would just long to be sober. I’ve never felt my life was so bad or miserable that I needed to escape it using chemical means. And I feel pity for anyone who, whenever something bad happens or things don’t go their way, finds solace in a bottle. My mother was an alcoholic over half her life and my brother became one and died because of it.

Hey the thread already left the rails, so why not?

I wished I did smoked some weeds so I know what I am talking about. I had dates in my teenage life that they did smoke and that's all I know.

Hey wait a minute? You are saying "slow and dimwhitted delayed reaction"... and so she was faking the big "O" ????

Now I am pissed!