So are we a gang now?

I'm so fucking shallow that if I was on a date with this girl and found out she made this music video, I'd literally walk out on her right then and there.

I pressed the play button out of curiosity, and man oh fucking man is that some horrible ass shit.

Fucking damnit... I need to do bleach my eardrums or something 🤢

I'm so fucking shallow that if I was on a date with this girl and found out she made this music video, I'd literally walk out on her right then and there.

I pressed the play button out of curiosity, and man of fucking man is that some horrible ass shit.

Fucking damnit... I need to do bleach my eardrums or something 🤢
Some heroes don't wear capes.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney and Chris
This little Dixie Avril Levigne wannabe also has such hits as Carolina Gang, Diesel Gang, Duramax, and Silverado. It appears she switches platforms more than a politician. It also seems that she may want to try affiliating with other "clubs" that are a little more established, as it would look like she is going through them pretty quickly.

This little Dixie Avril Levigne wannabe also has such hits as Carolina Gang, Diesel Gang, Duramax, and Silverado. It appears she switches platforms more than a politician. It also seems that she may want to try affiliating with other "clubs" that are a little more established, as it would look like she is going through them pretty quickly.
I can't believe you spent the time and energy to investigate this! :oops:

I mean we all had our awkward years and bad choices... Luckily most of us didn't use youtube and music videos to document it. Ha ha. I do have to give her a little credit for being under the age of 40, female, and know how to drive a stick though? That's a small demographic...