So are we a gang now?

Wow, we're still talking about the poison that @Twopoint let loose on this forum. @Chris, I'm not saying he should be banned, but he should at least be forced per forum etiquette to come mow our lawns or something.
This is quality thinking right here. We need people like this . Cruel but fair.

Well now we've got something that we can make people listen to as punishment for doing things like regearing without permission, running Angry Bird grills, chrome headlight bezels and other similar sins .... Make them listen to that for about 30 minutes and they will never do it again ....if they survive.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Well now we've got something that we can make people listen to as punishment for doing things like regearing without permission, running Angry Bird grills, chrome headlight bezels and other similar sins .... Make them listen to that for about 30 minutes and they will never do it again ....if they survive.
Wait, what??? Chrome headlight bezels have been banned???? Damnit!!! I will go rectify that immediately.... Please have mercy..... it will never happen again..
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.S. where do I find the rule book so I can avoid any other infractions....

P.S.S. Does swapping in axles with already lower gears in them constitute as regearing?

:unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Wait, what??? Chrome headlight bezels have been banned???? Damnit!!! I will go rectify that immediately.... Please have mercy..... it will never happen again..
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.S. where do I find the rule book so I can avoid any other infractions....

P.S.S. Does swapping in axles with already lower gears in them constitute as regearing?

:unsure: :unsure:
Your in scary territory, but we change the rules about every day .

Your in scary territory, but we change the rules about every day .
Ok so it would be best, then, to submit any mods to the scrutiny of the official forum judiciary committee before performing what could possibly be deemed controversial!!!
(y) (y)
Got it!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hog
Ok so it would be best, then, to submit any mods to the scrutiny of the official forum judiciary committee before performing what could possibly be deemed controversial!!!
(y) (y)
Got it!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exactly we're trying to prevent people from getting carried away.

Plus we only sanction certain modifications.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
I'm quite sympathetic to kids with birth defects and or suffering from poor life choices, but for white kids who rap I have no tolerance. Give me rock, blues, jazz, some country, old school soul, but rap is an unforgivable assault on humanity. OP needs to be in time out.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
I'm quite sympathetic to kids with birth defects and or suffering from poor life choices, but for white kids who rap I have no tolerance. Give me rock, blues, jazz, some country, old school soul, but rap is an unforgivable assault on humanity. OP needs to be in time out.
Here's something to think about -

There are really no songs or music written about Fiat /Chrysler vehicles.

Even Ricardo Montablan would commit suicide if he knew he was loosely connected to this ...he would hang himself with a rich, Corinthian leather belt.

Reactions: Flivver250
a gift for you!