California (So.Cal) Beginner/Easy Trail Run Feb 29

The IsARubicon

TJ Enthusiast
Any new TJ owners new to off-roading here? If so, we will be leading an easy/beginner run in the Hesperia area near Silverwood Dam on Saturday, Feb 29 ..

This run is free and open to everyone who's vehicle meets the requirements - for details and to RSVP you can view the event listing HERE: Easy/Beginner Off-Road Run

Feel free to post any questions on the event page above, or here.

Any new TJ owners new to off-roading here? If so, we will be leading an easy/beginner run in the Hesperia area near Silverwood Dam on Saturday, Feb 29 ..

This run is free and open to everyone who's vehicle meets the requirements - for details and to RSVP you can view the event listing HERE: Easy/Beginner Off-Road Run

Would like to go but dont know if I can spend the whole day in Mojave. Can we break off early? Or is it trail which is one way out and in?

Would like to go but dont know if I can spend the whole day in Mojave. Can we break off early? Or is it trail which is one way out and in?
There will be an opportunity during the trail ride in which people that need to leave early can do so.

Registered and looking forward to it. Thanks for doing this. I have never attended any event like this one. I would always just wheel with one or two of my buddies (nothing major). I finally have the time to be a little more involved after about 20 years away from offroading (I used to with my 94 YJ). I am also registered for the 2020 Jeep Bash at Bolsa Chica.

So I'm heading out from Koreantown and wanted if anyone wants to caravan up Hesperia on Saturday Morning? Taking 10 or 210 on the way and can meet anywhere from the westside on in. Hit me up for any takers.