So far, the most expensive Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJ I've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, putting out the call to the sheiks...come on you princes of Dubai, this LJ is calling your name!

I don't know what it is with eBay, it just really attracts the most outrageous of prices.

If he gets it....whos the crazy one? :cool:

We'll never know... He's got the "Make an offer" button, so if someone shoots him an offer and he accepts, I don't think eBay ever publicly discloses what the offer was.

But hey, if you sit on something long enough, eventually a fool is bound to come along and pick it up.

Reactions: CasterTroy
I have the same lift kit on mine...
I just add $5,000 to the Unlimited selling price,
This is probably some mall crawler punk ride that some of those shops manage his daddys wallet...

Reactions: Chris
I have the same lift kit on mine...
I just add $5,000 to the Unlimited selling price,
This is probably some mall crawler punk ride that some of those shops manage his daddys wallet...
Well, punks like that usually can't put together a well thought out Jeep like that - to me it seems like an older dude who, yes, just wants his money back!

Reactions: Jorge Bolivar
It's nice and done up right. Unfortunately you just cannot recoup your money on stuff like that. He will end up taking probably 25k or lower. No way he is getting nearly 40k.

I'm sorry, it's not even a Rubicon model. For that price, it had better be a Rubicon.

Status
Not open for further replies.