So far the most expensive JK I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost tempted to go test drive this for entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
If it's local, you should!

Yeah, it says Dallas. They might not think my net worth is high enough to test drive it though if I come rolling up in my TJ.

You probably have to write them a $2500.00 check just to test drive it.

But that's my bumper $$! I do wonder what the policy is for test driving a ridiculously expensive car is. I've never spent more than 20K on a vehicle.

IMHO, you're stupid to spend that much on a vehicle, unless you're pockets are overflowing with money. But even then... I could think of much better things to buy for the money than that ugly "Jeep" (if you can even call it a Jeep anymore).

You can buy a house in some parts of the country for that price. If this were for sale in california the sales tax alone would be another $14,000.

This is hideous. Also, this and the last one are both in Dallas. Is this company a place that makes horribly ugly Jeeps for the people around here with more money than sense?

Yeah, these guys are very well known for doing this. Every Jeep I've seen them "build" looks like it belongs in a mall parking lot. Not to mention they all look massively overdone and ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.