So when Hillary gets indicted...

Indicted for what?

I always figured it was going to boil down to Bernie Sanders vs. Donald Trump.

To elaborate, the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation involving Hillary Clinton and her mishandling of classified information. The investigation has spilled over into money laundering. The same FBI agents that pursued Petraeus are jumping up and down about what they've got on Hillary. I personally can't wait to see this exceptionally crooked politician go down. She disgusts me on so many levels.

Petraeus shared classified info with another person that has TS clearance but did not "need to know" the info and he was hung. Clinton intentionally mishandled similarly classified information. People have been prosecuted for simply leaving classified documents on their desks in the office overnight.

This woman is not presidential material and is a criminal. I love it.

I don't like Clinton, not at all. However, I'm not sure she'll be indicted... If that happens I'll be happy.

45342ddd1188588da3d881763abcadde.jpg

I just read on the internet....She is running under the Republican party.... She says a Democrat left a bad taste in her mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Ron505
I'm no Clinton fan... But she's not getting indicted
There is a whole bunch of WTF? going on. One the one hand, the fact that Bernie might get elected scares the crap out of me which makes me wonder if perhaps the "devil you know" in the form of Clinton isn't a slightly better option?

I would have predicted at one point there would be no chance of her getting indicted and then we elected Obama and Trump is kicking butt at times which means I'm clueless and will likely remain that way.

I'm no Clinton fan... But she's not getting indicted

I'd wager she is. Rumor has it that the FBI is going to shit a brick if the DOJ refuses to prosecute. Lots of hard evidence showing not only negligent but also intentional mishandling of classified documents. What really takes the cake is that both Russia and China have left footprints showing they had full access to her unsecure at home email server (a criminal offense, btw)...

This isn't some right wing conspiracy. This is a big deal.

Reactions: Ron505
The bodies will start piling up first.

Yep. The Clintons will stop at nothing to get what they want. Most people haven't paid much attention but there is a trail of dead people left in their wake.

Hopefully the DOJ isn't corrupt/compromised and does their job when it comes to the prosecution of Hillary Clinton.

If they don't - it just goes to show that we the people are no longer in control of our government.

To elaborate, the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation involving Hillary Clinton and her mishandling of classified information. The investigation has spilled over into money laundering. The same FBI agents that pursued Petraeus are jumping up and down about what they've got on Hillary. I personally can't wait to see this exceptionally crooked politician go down. She disgusts me on so many levels.

Petraeus shared classified info with another person that has TS clearance but did not "need to know" the info and he was hung. Clinton intentionally mishandled similarly classified information. People have been prosecuted for simply leaving classified documents on their desks in the office overnight.

This woman is not presidential material and is a criminal. I love it.

That she's even allowed in the presidential race with the things they can prove she's done is what is disgusting. Hell at this point if my trash collector ran for president he'd be just as qualified as the rest and I'd likely vote on him.

Reactions: StG58 and Chris