Arizona So while we have the attention of the Arizona Crowd

Just looked at the weather app.....
Going to rain up until Sunday.... then cold as shit(for Arizona). Looks like i just might have to put the top on for the ride. And bring extra shoes and socks. Might get muddy.
Screenshot_20191122-151603_The Weather Channel for Samsung.jpg

Reactions: ac_
So for those following along - Here is my tentative plan. Very tentative and may be completely changed or scrapped based on the weather and amount of rain that we get. I'm staging out of Lost Dutchman Campground. Friday looking to play around the Bulldog Canyon and Seguro Lake areas. Saturday going to try to head up Four Peaks and then maybe extend the ride along A - Cross road along the north side of Roosevelt lake. No set times for leaving on Fri / Sat. I welcome anyone else that wants to go do a trip in the rain. Not going to push it much at all and won't have problem turning around at any point. I'll have the wife and dog so keeping it fun and enjoyable is a top priority!

Sunday is the trip South to North along Price Rd / Box Canyon / Mineral Mt. ending at Hwy 60. I plan on being at the junction of Pinal Pkwy (79) and East Price Road right around 8:00 and plan and rolling no later than 8:30. I'll send out a PM to those that have expressed interest with my Cell so we can connect. If anyone else in the area wants to come out and play in the rain and mud let me know!

So for those following along - Here is my tentative plan. Very tentative and may be completely changed or scrapped based on the weather and amount of rain that we get. I'm staging out of Lost Dutchman Campground. Friday looking to play around the Bulldog Canyon and Seguro Lake areas. Saturday going to try to head up Four Peaks and then maybe extend the ride along A - Cross road along the north side of Roosevelt lake. No set times for leaving on Fri / Sat. I welcome anyone else that wants to go do a trip in the rain. Not going to push it much at all and won't have problem turning around at any point. I'll have the wife and dog so keeping it fun and enjoyable is a top priority!

Sunday is the trip South to North along Price Rd / Box Canyon / Mineral Mt. ending at Hwy 60. I plan on being at the junction of Pinal Pkwy (79) and East Price Road right around 8:00 and plan and rolling no later than 8:30. I'll send out a PM to those that have expressed interest with my Cell so we can connect. If anyone else in the area wants to come out and play in the rain and mud let me know!

Im in. PM with contact info sent

Might i suggest for the Sunday trip we meet up @ the gas station here. Only about a mile from your location but a good place to make sure we are all topped off with gas and enough supplies (food/water)

649 N Pinal Pkwy Ave, Florence, AZ 85132

Reactions: DaveC and Gblabla
Weathers looking pretty sloppy tomorrow but great Saturday and Sunday. Sounds like we're meeting in Florence Sunday.

Up for a run Saturday am if anyone's still interested. Four Peaks was mentioned earlier. Could be some great scenery if the snow drops down low enough.

Weathers looking pretty sloppy tomorrow but great Saturday and Sunday. Sounds like we're meeting in Florence Sunday.

Up for a run Saturday am if anyone's still interested. Four Peaks was mentioned earlier. Could be some great scenery if the snow drops down low enough.

I'm in for four peaks on Saturday. We took a ride through Bulldog Canyon today. Kinda slow going and lots of rocks. I'd say maybe a 9:30 or 10:00 start so we can sleep in a bit!

I've done bulldog a couple times. Nice scenery once you get over thru the rock gardens and over the hill, and yes, very slow going.

9:30 Saturday works. Why don't we meet at the staging/ designated parking corral area of the 87.

I’m doing Log Corral Trail on Sunday if anyone wants to join! I did it last week but am taking a friend through it again this weekend. It goes from beeline highway to Bartlett lake. Pretty fun!