California SoCal lift installers

techjess323

Hi guys! I just got a 2006 wrangler X 4.0 and bought a lift from an 04LJ. It’s a pro comp 4” lift and dude who sold it was super informative. But mentioned rear spring height would be a little different which didn’t sound like a big deal. But when I called a local big box 4x4 they said they wouldn’t do it because the LJ has larger rear and it would be too lopsided. Does that sound right? If anyone knows a good installer they can refer me too I’d appreciate it. Home or business. Thanks guys.

Sorry @Chris . I did read the post about proper post forums in the right locations. Guessed I missed that one! Started off as a question then turned local.

No worries at all (y)

Just wanted to move it to the correct place. There's so many people on here from SoCal that someone will chime in with a good recommendation.

As for the lift, the LJ has a higher spring rate for the rear springs. So while the LJ rear springs will indeed fit on a TJ, unless you have a ton of weight in the rear, it's likely going to sit higher than you want it to.

@jjvw, you have LJ rear springs, yes?