California SoCal run?

The squeeze a bit tight in a jku?
7B5D460B-D1FD-4242-B7F7-6B2D0295CEE1.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Pinyon looks pretty gnarly. Not sure my rig will make it through. Think 3" or so of lift, 33s and truetrac's will be able to hang?
I’m no rock crawling expert so don’t pay too much attention to me. There is one short waterfall to climb which I think is the biggest technical challenge but I think any stock Jeep could get through with the right driver. I don’t have any lockers and run stock gearing.

I’m no rock crawling expert so don’t pay too much attention to me. There is one short waterfall to climb which I think is the biggest technical challenge but I think any stock Jeep could get through with the right driver. I don’t have any lockers and run stock gearing.
Well hell.... Sign me up!!

I made it through stock and open.. but that wss 15 years ago.
4Lo makes it look crazy. But then again they also made Cleghorn look pretty gnarly and my stock Land Rover Discovery made it through all the offshoots pretty easily.

I’m no longer free that last weekend of October but first weekend of November is free. I’m also taking my daughter camping in Fish Creek Wash over Thanksgiving weekend. I’m happy for any TJ crew to join us!

Reactions: Sancho
Hey just bought a stock Tj 4.0 with a lsd 44 in the rear and don't have anyone to go wheeling with. The squeeze is right down the street from me (Palm Springs). Just let me know.

I am replacing my timing chain this weekend. Still hoping to do a run after Thanksgiving. We can do The Squeeze and Heart Attack Hill into Fish Creek.

Not at all, its good to know you guys up there are welcoming. I am moving there alone and don't know anyone in that area so I will be bugging you often for runs!!
I hope your move goes smoothly. (as smoothly as moving can go that is). San Jose is about 1hr south from where I live. If you drive approximately 1hr south of San Jose you'll be at Hollister Hills OHV. Not sure if you've been yet but Hollister is a great place to wheel. Typically for runs, we go to Mendocino National Forest but have been to the Sierras, Sac, and Hollister in the past as well. Early next month we are going on a fairly tame Christmas tree run in MNF. You're more than welcome to join. Crossing my fingers some snow will fall soon.

Reactions: U8MYDZT
I hope your move goes smoothly. (as smoothly as moving can go that is). San Jose is about 1hr south from where I live. If you drive approximately 1hr south of San Jose you'll be at Hollister Hills OHV. Not sure if you've been yet but Hollister is a great place to wheel. Typically for runs, we go to Mendocino National Forest but have been to the Sierras, Sac, and Hollister in the past as well. Early next month we are going on a fairly tame Christmas tree run in MNF. You're more than welcome to join. Crossing my fingers some snow will fall soon.
Thanks man, It is gonna be quite a trec with shop tools, 3 cars and my house full of crap.
I have not done any runs further North than Big Bear so it will be all new ground for me. Can you shoot me a link for the X-mas Tree run? i would most likely be able to get in on it as long as its a weekend trip. (can't take time off the new job just yet)

Reactions: Alex01
Anyone interested in big Bear right after Xmas for day run? Possibly meet at 76 at the Country Diner off 38 fuel up, eat breakfast and head out 1n 1n09 to Clark's grade and up to the lake if these are open?