WTB: Soft Top Bow Brackets - 2004 LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlm1450

My check-engine light is on.
Lifetime Supporting Member
While I wait to hear back from Bestop, anyone have the soft top bow brackets for an 04 LJ? I found TJ brackets on eBay but I believe the LJ brackets are different?

Here's a pic of the Bestop LJ brackets I found on eBay. Part number LJSTRB. Do these seem right?

LJ Bow Brackets.JPG

While I wait to hear back from Bestop, anyone have the soft top bow brackets for an 04 LJ? I found TJ brackets on eBay but I believe the LJ brackets are different?

Here's a pic of the Bestop LJ brackets I found on eBay. Part number LJSTRB. Do these seem right?

View attachment 215497
Different than a tj. At least 97-02 tj's. Unsure of 03-06 tj's but I believe they are different than tj brackets.

Reactions: dlm1450
There is also a second, smaller bracket, on top of my door surrounds.

That “pin” on top of the door surround is for the “Sunrider” feature. I’m not sure if all the OEM and/or Bestop soft tops have that feature.

My door surrounds are Mopar. I'm not 100% if this was an option either. I did find a video on youtube where a guy was replacing the factory top with a Bestop replace-a-top and his frame looked like it clipped in to the door surrounds as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.