Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
60+shipping
These came off of my old soft top. Fabric is a little faded but still strong. Zippers still work smoothly, velcro is still firm. Windows are very clean as you can see. I was going to post these locally but I figured I’d check with the forum first if anyone needs these :)
59AEEF2F-8FDC-450D-8882-E7EB6CC854F1.jpeg

54884F2B-086C-49AD-A0FD-3A4406BE2E9E.jpeg

A455E46E-F7D0-494F-8946-467231C47473.jpeg

Still for sale everyone. I’m gonna post locally if these don’t get sold here.

Do you know what year soft top, and are they the factory or Bestop? I need to know year because the zippers on the side windows are in a different configuration 2003+.

Do you know what year soft top, and are they the factory or Bestop? I need to know year because the zippers on the side windows are in a different configuration 2003+.
They’re factory from my 2002. That’s also good to know because I’ve had a couple of inquiries about the different years and haven’t had an answer.

They’re factory from my 2002. That’s also good to know because I’ve had a couple of inquiries about the different years and haven’t had an answer.

1997-2002 factory soft tops have the zipper pull/clasp/buckle, whatever it's called, attached to the window. The zipper pull on the passenger side is attached to the top.

My top is from a 2001 TJ. The side windows are fubared.

1997-2002 factory soft tops have the zipper pull/clasp/buckle, whatever it's called, attached to the window. The zipper pull on the passenger side is attached to the top.

My top is from a 2001 TJ. The side windows are fubared.
Mine zippers are the same way. The zippers are good too I always hit them with silicone lube to keep them smooth. Sounds like they would fit your setup.

I prefer tinted windows, but your price sounds fair. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.