Soft top windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I picked up my Rubicon, it had the soft top still folded in the rear since delivered new, but no windows...had to order a set from Bestop. They worked perfectly.

I would do the same but now I'm not sure if my soft top frame is oem or aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you compare it to the ones shown on the Quadratec 'soft top advisor'? BTW, the frame of the Bestop replace-a-top and the oem frame are almost indistinguishable from each other. When you start getting into the Smittybilt & Bestop Supertop, the frames are significantly different than the oem.

Can you compare it to the ones shown on the Quadratec 'soft top advisor'? BTW, the frame of the Bestop replace-a-top and the oem frame are almost indistinguishable from each other. When you start getting into the Smittybilt & Bestop Supertop, the frames are significantly different than the oem.

Just saw this reply. I ended up getting a one year old oem complete for 100 bucks! I compared it to the one I have and it's significantly different. The frame looks as if it bolts to the tub and the roll bar. The canvas which was missing the side windows but had the rear window has a fat zipper instead of the small tight zipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.