Pennsylvania SOLD. 2002 Wrangler X 4.0L Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowentz

Price
SOLD.

Just bought this a few months ago. Turns out I am not a jeep guy and want my Harley back. Want to get my $7800 purchase price back out of it. New PA inspection. Just removed the drop pitman and put factory back on which greatly improved handling.

2002 Jeep Wrangler X, 4.0l, 5-speed manual, Full doors, Hardtop, Rusty’s 3” lift, almost brand new Toyo open country M/T 33x12.5x18 tires, with Fuel Maverick 18x9 wheels, pocket fender flares, led headlights, EAG rear bumper with hitch receiver, sound bar, Kenwood Bluetooth stereo, subwoofer, Clean interior, Solid frame, 177k.

Last edited:
Looks like a beauty, curious what it is you don’t like about it? Have you taken it off road?

I used to be a Harley guy but you couldn’t pay me to get back on one these days, not because I wouldn’t love to ride but I’m no longer willing to spar with the legions of cell phone morons & other jackasses on the roads that seem determined to kill bikers

Reactions: Stevemack
Just a preference I guess. On 4 wheels I would just rather drive my truck. Have not gone offroard.

Wait until the first warm day, take the top and doors off and go for a drive.
You may find you actually like it. Can’t do that in a truck without breaking out the sawzall.

Fold the windshield down too and it’s basically a 4 wheel motorcycle with a roll bar.

Other than that, looks nice!

Reactions: Stevemack
Status
Not open for further replies.