SOLD: 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Hough

Price
My wife and I just returned from a 3800 mile road trip, Pikes Peak, Rocky Mountain NP, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and beyond. We had such a good time and enjoyed the Jeep trip so much we have all most decided to sell the 2006 Jeep and buy a new one.

The 2006 Jeep is all stock, with exceptions listed below, 119350 miles, has soft top, and a new never installed OEM soft top, no rust, 4 cylinder engine, 6 speed manual transmission, ac, power steering, power brakes, tilt steering, security system. The jeep is in very good condition.

The Jeep has never been off road.

There is some very minor hail damage to the hood.

Installed is a two port usb charger
H4 headlights and lenses
PA siren
Ham/commercial radio
President Ronald radio modified to CB
Receiver hitch

Is this a fair price??

Thanks

Jeep org.jpg

The 2006 Jeep is all stock, with exceptions listed below, 119350 miles, has soft top, and a new never installed OEM soft top, no rust, 4 cylinder engine, 6 speed manual transmission, ac, power steering, power brakes, tilt steering, security system. The jeep is in very good condition.

Is this a fair price??

Sounds like a great trip. I can't wait to travel all over the states on a massive road trip.

The best way to find what a fair price is on the jeep would be to check your local craigslist and find a few similarly equipped vehicles. In my area I would expect to see a jeep like that listed for around 8.5k. Manuals always seem to sell for less then automatics, hard tops are desirable, and people tend to pick the 6 over the 4.

That said the jeep looks very clean. I would recommend taking lots of photos of the frame and interior so potential buyers can see if its a rust free example or needs some love.

Good luck on the sale and I hope you have fun on all your future adventures.

My wife and I just returned from a 3800 mile road trip, Pikes Peak, Rocky Mountain NP, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and beyond. We had such a good time and enjoyed the Jeep trip so much we have all most decided to sell the 2006 Jeep and buy a new one.

The Jeep has never been off road.

There is some very minor hail damage to the hood.

Installed is a two port usb charger
H4 headlights and lenses
PA siren
Ham/commercial radio
President Ronald radio modified to CB
Receiver hitch

Is this a fair price??

Thanks

View attachment 97546

Thats about a $7k jeep...probably less tho. The 4cyl kills the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.