SOLD SOLD - Black Wheel Pro Comp Series 69 5x4.5 with BF Goodrich 33x10.50R15 Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimD

Price
Here is a fantastic deal on wheels and tires for your Jeep, 2006 and older, like the TJ, YJ and others. These may also fit other vehicles that take this size tires and wheel bolt pattern (5 on 4.5).

For reason to long and too stupid to explain here, I ended up with two complete new sets of wheels/tires for my recently purchased 05 TJ. I’ll explain it to you if you ask. Anyway, I have unicorn deal for this set, worth around $1474.95. Don’t take my word, look them up on 4WP or any other on line site!

Price $800. Here is what you get, five Procom wheels and five BF Goodrich ATs, as detailed below, for much less than the cost of just the tires. If you were to purchase just these tires, they would cost $1025, and that’s before you mount them and balance them. Buy this set of five tires, and you get them mounted on Pro Comp aluminum wheels, balanced, with lug nuts, and a set of locking lugs, for the unbelievable price of just $800.00. This is a heck of a deal, but again, don’t take my word. Just look up the prices on the various sites that sell these.

These wheels where on the Jeep for less than a few hundred miles. There is not a mark on the wheels and the tires are as new!

The specs –

Wheels –
Pro Comp 69 Series Vintage Wheel, 15x8 with 5 on 4.5 Bolt Pattern - Flat Black - 7069-5865
• Size: 15 x 8
• Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4.5
• Finish: Flat Black towards a semi gloss
• Offset: -19
• Backspace: 3.75
• Center Cap PN: PXA8327041
• Part Number: PXA7069-5865
• Retail for $89.00 each

Pro Comp Alloys are designed using State-Of-The-Art Low-Pressure-Casting Technology providing unsurpassed wheel strength, style and value. Pro Comp Alloy Wheels combine head turning style, light weight, durable finish in black powder coat. The finish is flat to semi gloss. Pro Comp Alloys also incorporate a high offset brake clearance for todays performance trucks and sport utility vehicles.

Tires –
BF Goodrich 33x10.50R15 Tire, All-Terrain T/A KO2 - 11548
• Size: 33x10.50R15
• Side Wall: White letters on one side – Black side wall on the other side
• Overall Diameter: 32.52"
• Load Range: C
• Max Load: 2600 lbs
• Retail at 4WP for $205.00 each!

Pick up only, in Maryland near Queen Anne.

IMG_2775.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG
IMG_2763.JPG

Pro Comp 69 Wheels.jpg

Tires.jpg

Tim-

I am very interested in these and local, about 30 minutes away. I will try to see if I can send a PM with my number, I can meet you anytime if still available.

Thanks
Eric

Hi Eric,
It looks like these sold. If something happens with the buyer, I will update you here. Will know tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.