Spangled and ready to wrangle

Parts are as easy as ordering off Rockauto and waiting for a week. I hardly ever buy spare parts from a local retailer, however always check the local Jeep shops if buying upgrades, generally if they have stock it's cheaper that importing yourself.
Ah nice, good to know you’ve had success with that over this side of the world. I usually try to get stuff from Australian sellers just because it makes for an easier returns/customer service process if things go wrong. Good to know I can use rock auto though. It’s a nightmare on here when you can’t just click parts links people provide. Guess now I can:)

Bought my first wrangler after driving my wife's JL for 2 weeks. We rescued a 2000 TJ with a good frame and a suspect drive train. Does anyone know a Jeep shop near Gulf Shores Al other than Gulf Jeep in Foley?

20201203_215436.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Bought my first wrangler after driving my wife's JL for 2 weeks. We rescued a 2000 TJ with a good frame and a suspect drive train. Does anyone know a Jeep shop near Gulf Shores Al other than Gulf Jeep in Foley?

View attachment 207685

Might want to post that question in the regional sub-forums, you’ll get way more attention that way.

Welcome to the forum mate! Nice looking rig! What's that thing on the side of the safari rack?

My brother lives in New South Wales and some day I hope to visit when this covid crap goes away. I'm thinking I'd also like to have a brew with some of the forum guys if I can ever make it down there. But it seems like you guys can't leave, nor can I get in unless you've got lots of cash for a long quarantine.

But cheers all the same!