Spark and fuel are good, but it won’t stay running

Already checked to make sure that the y connector wasn’t broken which it’s not. I’ve checked for vacuum leaks and a plugged catalytic converter. Everything is good. I’ve cleaned the throttle body cleans where the sensor goes in at cleaned the sensor still won’t idle. It idled fine after about 10 minuets of keeping foot on the gas. I don’t even have to have gas pedal clear to the floor just as long as it is pressed a little bit it will run for as long as I want it to. Like I said before I’ve replaced idle control sensor twice just find t hard to believe that two brand new sensors could be bad.
Those 2 sensors may not be bad, per SE but the must be OME compliant. You may know that already, non OEM engine and emissions sensors may cause these tricky problems.

Already checked to make sure that the y connector wasn’t broken which it’s not. I’ve checked for vacuum leaks and a plugged catalytic converter. Everything is good. I’ve cleaned the throttle body cleans where the sensor goes in at cleaned the sensor still won’t idle. It idled fine after about 10 minuets of keeping foot on the gas. I don’t even have to have gas pedal clear to the floor just as long as it is pressed a little bit it will run for as long as I want it to. Like I said before I’ve replaced idle control sensor twice just find t hard to believe that two brand new sensors could be bad.
Did you ever find a solution to this? Sounds like the exact same problem I'm currently dealing with.