Sparky's 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

S

Sparky

Took me over a year to find this one. Had 99,000+ on it. Me and my nephew fixed it up the way I wanted it. All factory when I bought it.

IMG_3780.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks awesome, very well done!

I'm especially interested in the hood louvers and that custom carpeted CB mount....any more details on those?

Thanks for posting those, really appreciate that.

Nice, simple, clean....great job!

Took me over a year to find this one. Had 99,000+ on it. Me and my nephew fixed it up the way I wanted it. All factory when I bought it.
Very nice! You've got some serious tech stuff going on there...I'd be afraid I'd run off the road trying to figure out what button to push, or screen to watch!

Great job making the TJR the way YOU want it, congratulations.

That's the feeling of owning a Wrangler! Every time I get in mine a little rush comes over me. I've owned a ton of cool cars in my life, but the Wrangler is by far the most fun of them all!

Great looking Rig! Welcome to the forum

Thanks! It's really a dream come true!

Same here, man. I wanted one since I was a boy. Congrats!

That's the feeling of owning a Wrangler! Every time I get in mine a little rush comes over me. I've owned a ton of cool cars in my life, but the Wrangler is by far the most fun of them all!

This is 100% true! The first few weeks I had her I would giggle every time I was behind the wheel.