Factory and Polk speakers, mounting brackets, and more sound system things

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I live in my Jeep
Supporting Member
Price
If you want more than one item, take $4 off per additional item. I'm just trying to cover my shipping costs and make it easier for you guys than have to do shipping quotes.

—-

5.25" Mounting bracket for dash

Includes 2 brackets, 2 pigtail wiring adapters, and screws for installing 5.25" speakers in the dash corners.

New in packaging.

$10/set shipped. (I have 2 sets of these available, only 1 set is needed for a Jeep)

—-

6x4" Mounting bracket for dash

Includes 2 brackets, 2 pigtail wiring adapters, and screws for installing 6x4" speakers in the dash corners.

Used, but no longer need for my mounting.

$10 shipped.

—-

Speaker adapter harness

Includes 2 adapter harnesses for the roll cage speaker location. I didn't test them, but I'm pretty sure they also would work behind the dash.

$10/set shipped. (I have 2 sets of these available, only 1 set is needed for a Jeep)

—-

Speaker adapter harness

Includes 2 adapter harnesses for the dash speaker location. I didn't test them, but I'm pretty sure they also would work on the roll cage.

New but out of the packaging.

$10 shipped.

Last edited:
Still available. They may be 6"x4", not 5.25". The speakers that came out were oval not round.

I'm sending you a PM right now!

@Chris, is do you need a certain number of posts to PM?

Yes, due to the massive amount of spammers signing up for the forum who don’t post anything and just try to rip people off via PM, I disabled them for members with under 20 posts.

I enabled it for him though, so you should be fine.

Yes, due to the massive amount of spammers signing up for the forum who don’t post anything and just try to rip people off via PM, I disabled them for members with under 20 posts.

thanks

Reactions: Chris

Thanks for taking care of those dbags!

@toximus - You need an Ebay store!

[/QUOTE]

I do but I found Jeep parts don't sell as easily. I'm almost done listing everything, only a handful more items.

I do but I found Jeep parts don't sell as easily. I'm almost done listing everything, only a handful more items.
[/QUOTE]

I'm just busting your chops...but I am in the market for a winch and Rubicon fender flares if you have either of those.

I'm just busting your chops...but I am in the market for a winch and Rubicon fender flares if you have either of those.
[/QUOTE]

I have neither of these available. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.