Speakers

Dan

I just purchased a 2016 Willy's Wheeler. I would like to change the speakers. The stock speakers are horrible. Any suggestions?
Not to worry I will be working on the mechanics of this jeep in time.

Have you tried Crutchfield.com? They gave a wizard that will tell you what fits your vehicle based off year, model and make. It works really well!

Reactions: LiveOffRoad
I just purchased a 2016 Willy's Wheeler. I would like to change the speakers. The stock speakers are horrible. Any suggestions?
Not to worry I will be working on the mechanics of this jeep in time.

I've always relied on Polk Audio speakers and love them!

I've been there a few times. It's a pretty good website from what I've seen. I need some new speakers as well. It's hard to find quality ones these days.

Reactions: Chris
And we all know that investing a ton of money into a sound system on a TJ probably isn't the wisest investment.

You may notice a small change in the sound by replacing the stock speakers but the factory head unit is really what needs an upgrade. Although I've always like to stay as near to stock as possible, a little more power and tone control would go along way.

You may notice a small change in the sound by replacing the stock speakers but the factory head unit is really what needs an upgrade. Although I've always like to stay as near to stock as possible, a little more power and tone control would go along way.

I agree with this completely. The real limiting factor aside from an amplifier is going to be the stock factory head unit.

You can make your system sound great without breaking the bank. Here is my setup:

Quadratec Replacement Subwoofer (Console)
Kicker CS Series 5-1/4" Speakers (Sound Bar)
Kicker KS Series 4"x6" Speakers (Dash)
Kenwood Excelon KDC-X998

Reactions: Chris