Speaking of ugly, overdone JKs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Those are fugly. And I wouldn't give you $10,000 grand for them let alone $75,000. And i'd bet that none of the 3 will ever see anything other than Pavement.

Reactions: Chris
I'm just laughing at the price. Whoever would pay that much money for one of these monstrosities is simply a fool.

Speaking of ugly, overdone JKs...

I don't know...they ARE 2017s, and each has a complimentary light bar. And those custom grilles for the discriminating Jeep owner...

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I'm constantly amazed at HOW MANY overdone JK's are on EBAY, and the prices they are listed at. I would image they are getting near that, or else there wouldn't be so many listed...

I think we can all admit that a JK can look good. I just don't understand what's up with this obsession of people taking their JKs completely over the top. They don't even look like Jeeps at this point. They look like something that belongs to some Saudi prince.

Aren't those the hutchinson (sp?) beadlocks? They do have some money into it. Hard to ask that much for a used vehicle though. (they are, I scrolled down more and noticed the description)
Oh, it has plenty of nice upgrades, that's for sure. But going off the ad, he is saying $15k worth of upgrades, so I guess he is selling the stock JK for $23.9k, which is not bad. It's just you can never expect to get 100% back on upgrades. That and there is no mention of re-gearing for the 35" tires, which means it is running the stock 4.10 axles. Maybe they are hoping for something lower in the end. Or, some wealthy Santa Fean will pick it up as is.

JK's are the new chopper motorcycles that were popular in the early 2000's.

Oh god... I remember when those things became popular in the early 2000s. I remember thinking to myself, "Wow, these things are ugly and look incredibly uncomfortable to ride!".

Reactions: Rob80x
Here is one I just saw on Facebook being raffled by a South Florida shop. Damn thing looks nothing like a Jeep anymore.

17457484_436025950084611_237704542840979358_n.jpg

Reactions: StG58
Status
Not open for further replies.