Specific lift requirements

Wonderhamstar

I want to do the OME 2.5" life with a 1" body lift. I've seen I need to do a SYE and a DC driveshaft etc. I've also seen different people and even the same people arguing I wouldn't need it with this setup. Since I don't own the Rubicon model (I own the x trim) what will I need for this specific setup. If there's already a link to this or this question has already been answered please feel free to help.

All jeeps are different so it's impossible to know for sure. What you could do is install the lift and test for vibs. If you have vibrations use washers in between the belly skid and frame until the vibration goes away.

If the lowered belly pan bothers you then buy a sye and DC driveshaft. You'll also need adjustable rear arms at that point so you can properly align the pinion angle.

Welcome to the forum BTW

Reactions: Goatman
X2 to what he said. My guess is you’ll experience vibrations even with a MML.

A MML and a couple washers to lower the skid (IF needed). I've never needed anything other than a MML for 2.5" or less lifts on any of my TJs.

As above, I think most get away with a 2 1/2" lift with little vibe problems. I would do that first, check for vibes, and then do the body lift. It may help with knowing what needs to be done if a vibe starts, and when and where.

Reactions: CodaMan