Speedo correction in a 2004 rubicon

PriddyBoy

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Can someone explain how to correct the speedo in my 2004 rubicon I’m running 35s it’s not off by much, it’s just an ocd thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On a Rubicon you need one of these:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=322614050834

It's plug-and-play, and comes with great instructions. That will take care of your speedo being off and fix it 100%.

I have the exact thing and it doesn’t work the way it’s described. I’ve called and spoke with them a couple different times and they walked me thru the setup with less than expected results. Then they said it must be my speed sensor... but it has ran the same since I’ve had it. I’ve even checked it against my gps. It’s only 5-7 mph off but still it’s an ocd thing.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I have the exact thing and it doesn’t work the way it’s described. I’ve called and spoke with them a couple different times and they walked me thru the setup with less than expected results. Then they said it must be my speed sensor... but it has ran the same since I’ve had it. I’ve even checked it against my gps. It’s only 5-7 mph off but still it’s an ocd thing.

Interesting. A number of others run that same module and they all say it works great. Very odd!