Spray paint options for Inca Gold?

DH-Jeep

My Jeep is factory "Inca Gold" and there are a few minor areas that have been scraped or rock chips that are through the paint and have surface rust.

These are all really tiny marks so I was thinking of just clearing away the surface rust and spraying with primer, then spray paint, and a clear.

My question is does anyone know a common golden spray paint that is a close match to Inca?

Doesn't have to be perfect match

Correct, the build sheet states Inca Gold. The tanishcolor soft besttop definitely makes it look khaki

Looks khaki to me too. It actually looks just like mine except I have a black soft top.

Don't trust the build sheet. When I looked up the build sheet on mine it said Solar Yellow when mine is Impact Orange. Check the sticker on your driver door. It should have the paint color code.

Correct, the build sheet states Inca Gold. The tanishcolor soft besttop definitely makes it look khaki

Does it look gold to you and if it does have you ever taken a color eye test? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Inca gold was only available in 03 and therefore TJU/LJs were never sold in the color.

Well silly me for trusting the build sheet. I'll have to door check the door sticker and get a paint code then.

Yeah, I pulled the build sheet a few times. It seems to change between metallic gold and light khaki metallic. Going with the LKM is the correct one and will get paint for that based off the paint code off the door to find best match.