WTB: Sprintex Supercharger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wls1996

Does anyone have a Sprintex supercharger they’re looking to sell? Shoot me a text if you have one!!

917-886-2380

Is that a similar system? Non intercooled and bolt on? Also does it have a tuner?

Yes. It's 100% ready to go for a 2004, other years will need programming so the computer goes into open loop.

Yes. It's 100% ready to go for a 2004, other years will need programming so the computer goes into open loop.

I have a 2006 TJ, what else would I need to get it working on that? Also how many miles has the supercharger been run?

You'll need the kit from me and the PCM programmed. I even have all of the extra's that don't come with the kit like spark plugs. There's multiple places that can program your PCM including BoostedTech. You might even be able to do it yourself with HPTuners. I have verified with BoostedTech that it can be swapped without issue to a 2005-2006.

I had it on for less than 2000 miles and then sent it to BoostedTech for inspection before selling it. They say it's perfect. If I have a serious buyer I can give them my information and you can verify this with BoostedTech.

You'll need the kit from me and the PCM programmed. I even have all of the extra's that don't come with the kit like spark plugs. There's multiple places that can program your PCM including BoostedTech. You might even be able to do it yourself with HPTuners. I have verified with BoostedTech that it can be swapped without issue to a 2005-2006.

I had it on for less than 2000 miles and then sent it to BoostedTech for inspection before selling it. They say it's perfect. If I have a serious buyer I can give them my information and you can verify this with BoostedTech.

wow sounds great, how much are you willing to sell it for?

I have a BoostedTech SC available.

This is a better solution that Sprintex.

Talk to Charles (Magnum Powers) to hear what he has to say about Sprintex. Hint: It's not anything good ;)

If you're serious, PM me and we can discuss all of the extras like smaller pulleys, spares, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.