Stage Two has begun!

ya know your going over stages that im planning on doing over the next 2 years . My budget allows me to do something each month. While its great to see all the things your doing, there is a little jealousy running through my veins. :mad: haha. Ill have to blame mostly Chris for introducing me to this thread, but glad he did so i can see the finished product as it evolves and pick up some good tips along the way.

Reactions: Chris
Stage Two finished!

Things that went on as Stage Two:
Currie Anti-Rock
Currie rear track bar
Full set Savvy control arms
Savvy Rock Steps (sliders)
GM radiator and Stant cap
GM water pump
Stant super stat
DEI fuel system heat shields (Fuel rail, injectors, manifold) - pricey, but super nice and looks great!
Advance Adapters SYE
Tom Wood drive shaft
Rugged Ridge 7" stock-style flares
And a Savvy Belly Pan!
I've got 16 1/2 inches of clearance under it now!

All is running smooth, and no more heat issues at all.
All I need to do to completely finish is take the rails off and paint them and the side panels black, which is going to happen tomorrow.

Next is Stage 3 - the super 35 kit, front axle kit, Savvy bumper, and winch!
IMG_20170320_165528.jpg

ok so heres the fix for the 7" flairs. make some that have a step down telescoping action ( kind of a hard detent click feel) so on trails push each flair all the way in, then on roads pull them out to 7" and carry on. I think i better get started on making those.

Reactions: JMT and Ryan Thomas
Love the jeep man. Definitely coming together nice. One thing you might want to do is take some brake cleaner (or something different to avoid damaging your paint) and clean those manufactures markings off of the slider base.

Reactions: Ryan Thomas
Love the jeep man. Definitely coming together nice. One thing you might want to do is take some brake cleaner (or something different to avoid damaging your paint) and clean those manufactures markings off of the slider base.
That's all going to get painted tomorrow :) A little masking, aluminum primer, and some good ol' Hammerite!
I'm sticking with a black and white color scheme for it. Otherwise, yeah I would totally get that off of there!

Reactions: PStov98TJ
Priming and painting are done!
I'll put up a full side shot outside when I get it pulled out. They need little touch-ups here and there, but came out pretty decent!
IMG_20170322_130648.jpg

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
More things ready to go on!
I spray painted my new Savvy bumper (picture is from about coat #2), winch plate, and steering skid at the same time I did the hood cowl area today - and got to pick up the M8000-s!
The hands held up enough to do the painting, so I'm pretty pleased. Having it all put on this week!
IMG_20170604_150625.jpg
IMG_20170605_205409.jpg