Stalling at idle

Woody_7

I've been trying to figure this problem out for a few months now... I drive a 99' Automatic in the past few months i have been having very rough starts (basically wont start unless i give it gas while turning the key) on top of that nearly 75% of the time i stop at red lights and stop signs the rpms drop to nearly zero it rattles really bad and then stalls unless i give it some gas... ive replaced my throttle body and everything on it, both 02 sensors, fuel pump, spark plugs, distributor cap, and spark plug wires... if anyone has had this problem or has any idea to a fix itd be greatly appreciated.

When you replaced the throttle body, did you reuse or replace the Idle Air Control module?

And does the problem exist right after the first start of the day, before the engine has started to warm up?

When you replaced the throttle body, did you reuse or replace the Idle Air Control module?

And does the problem exist right after the first start of the day, before the engine has started to warm up?
I replaced the IAC, the problem exists warm or cold know matter how much it’s been driven through out the day...

Reactions: Jerry Bransford