Stalling issue

Hhottrod

My 98 TJ, 4.0, just had the check engine light come on. I was a mile from AutoZone and had the codes read. New to me engine (75,000) have 500 miles on it, no issues (until now). It stalled once on at a stoplight on the way top AutoZone (first stall to date). P0108 manifold absolute pressure/baro sensor high input AND P0463 fuel level sensor A circuit high input. Now stalling like crazy unless, it seems, I'm running at 2500 rpm. Thoughts? (Thanks in advance and merry Christmas)

Update: That was Thursday night. I just got to looking at it. I just started it in the garage. It didn't stall until it reached operating temperature. Could it be my post-catalytic oxygen sensor? Do they fail on a dime like that?

My 98 TJ, 4.0, just had the check engine light come on. I was a mile from AutoZone and had the codes read. New to me engine (75,000) have 500 miles on it, no issues (until now). It stalled once on at a stoplight on the way top AutoZone (first stall to date). P0108 manifold absolute pressure/baro sensor high input AND P0463 fuel level sensor A circuit high input. Now stalling like crazy unless, it seems, I'm running at 2500 rpm. Thoughts? (Thanks in advance and merry Christmas)
Curious what ever happened. How did the issue get resolved. I’m having a similar issue. P0108 code. I replaced the MAP sensor not long ago. I was out four wheeling and ran it all day today. Stalled twice not far from home. Won’t start now.

Curious what ever happened. How did the issue get resolved. I’m having a similar issue. P0108 code. I replaced the MAP sensor not long ago. I was out four wheeling and ran it all day today. Stalled twice not far from home. Won’t start now.

What brand of sensor did you replace it with? Hopefully a Mopar one, otherwise that could be the issue.

What brand of sensor did you replace it with? Hopefully a Mopar one, otherwise that could be the issue.
I put the old one I took out months ago back In which was probably the original MAP sensor. The Jeep fired right up. I went for a cruise, no stalling and seemed to run good.

I put the old one I took out months ago back In which was probably the original MAP sensor. The Jeep fired right up. I went for a cruise, no stalling and seemed to run good.

I just bring this up because using anything other than OE Mopar sensors is a well known issue on these Jeeps. They reject the off-brand sensors and usually act up, throw CELs, etc.