"Stanced" JL

Is it a rendering? I was having a hard time telling if it was Photoshop or just a really good photo.

Ahhh, I don't have Instagram. Well, jokes on me then, I thought it was legit.

Thank goodness it's not real!

That’s on bags. That thing is horrid. Looks like it was built for “Pimp my Ride”. But that said, is it possible to make a bagged TJ work decent for trails (not necessarily rock crawling)? I don’t mean put on the ground like that. But when deflated have about a stock ride height or a little lower and when inflated raise it about 3”? Just enough so the drive train wouldn’t be super unhappy. But lower it back down for the ride home from the trail.

That’s on bags. That thing is horrid. Looks like it was built for “Pimp my Ride”. But that said, is it possible to make a bagged TJ work decent for trails (not necessarily rock crawling)? I don’t mean put on the ground like that. But when deflated have about a stock ride height or a little lower and when inflated raise it about 3”? Just enough so the drive train wouldn’t be super unhappy. But lower it back down for the ride home from the trail.
That Jeep is for real now? ;)

Reactions: ranger101
I wouldn't mind if my Jeep could lower itself down to the ground so I can get in/out easily! Then i could wash that spot on the hardtop that my arms can't reach!!

Reactions: alittleoff
A picture says a thousand words...

View attachment 71757
Reminds me of a sleepy dog.

1547223869567.png

yeahhh..... definately a rendering lol. you cant have that negative camber on solid axles. and to convert it to IFS and IRS for THIS? haha, not likely.

The old hot rodder in me still loves side pipes. I could easily enjoy that vehicle as a 2wd commuter car, especially if it started as a clapped-out shell, and not worth the effort to return it to original. Different strokes, as they say... ;)
Me too. Back in the late 70's I loved the look of a lowered 2wd, K5 squared bodied Blazer. Especially if it was tubbed and had the big engine to drive the fat rubber.

Reactions: Squatch
The guys who are building these things are literally having the opposite of every discussion we have on this site.
LOL!

What they are doing is the equivalent of taking a supercar and turning it into an off-road vehicle. PAUSE. Now I'm back after looking up some pictures. Here's what I found.

1547759583875.png

LOL!

What they are doing is the equivalent of taking a supercar and turning it into an off-road vehicle. PAUSE. Now I'm back after looking up some pictures. Here's what I found.

View attachment 72765

Imagine how expensive it is to replace one of those axles when you break it off-road ;)

Reactions: JMT