Started my first build

What a transformation. Congrats. I can’t imagine how gratifying that is to drive that Jeep knowing you basically refurbished and improved on virtually everything. Kudos to you sir!

What a transformation. Congrats. I can’t imagine how gratifying that is to drive that Jeep knowing you basically refurbished and improved on virtually everything. Kudos to you sir!
Thank you, and yes it feels good to have gotten this done. I have been driving it everyday making sure it’s road worthy, thinking I might drive it to the beach next week. So far no major issues.

I'm thinking of painting my exterior with raptor liner as well (can't justify the cost of a professional paint job for a 23 year old vehicle with a rust repaired frame). Since is coming up on a year for you, can you update with how the raptor is holding up? Any problems with the door seals against the textured sills?

I'm just seeing this one for the 1st time. Outstanding job of breathing new life into a worn out TJ! (y)

Wow that “liner” paint job turned out a lot better than I would have expected. I would leave well enough alone there. Only thing I would have maybe done is masked off the “Jeep” emblems on the side and left them black.

What are you doing with the inside? Get a Bedrug and cover the seats with Bartact seat covers. Or are you going to raptor line that too. Im not a fan of bedlining the interior but it goes with your theme.

Question. How do you wash the outside of that Jeep now? A push broom? Serious question as that’s how I used to clean out the bed in my old GMC truck that was bedlined (in the bed).

Washing a JEEP, what’s that supposed to mean ?
That’s what tight trails are for to “carve” some pin-striping
Hahaha
Just pulling your chain brotha !
6C25B146-4894-49A7-9519-1C76A0E08626.jpeg

Holy crap I got the body back on the frame last night. It was a real pain in the butt, had to get my GF to hold it straight while I lowered it down. This morning I’m fighting the body bolts and the weather. Right now the back four mounts seem to be gapped more then they should be while the center six are bolted down???

View attachment 98186

View attachment 98187

View attachment 98188

View attachment 98189

now just fill me in where did you get these CLASSIC mag wheels from , Brand ?

just this morning I enquired at one local tire shop in Dawson Creek about MICKEY THOMPSON classic style aluminum wheels and was told they’re discontinued

—•|||||•—👋🏿

Very clean job. What kind of primer are you using? regular rustoleum or something else? And how many coats? Im starting a similar project and I want to borrow some ideas