Steal on Rancho Shocks!

Did you ever get your rebate?
I'm betting he hasn't yet. Just about all companies issuing rebates use outside firms to manage them and having to wait several months is typical. I bought some Pirelli tires for my BMW last year with a $75 rebate and it it took right at 3 months to finally receive it in the form of a VISA card.

I'm betting he hasn't yet. Just about all companies issuing rebates use outside firms to manage them and having to wait several months is typical. I bought some Pirelli tires for my BMW last year with a $75 rebate and it it took right at 3 months to finally receive it in the form of a VISA card.
Thanks for the info Jerry.

Bought mine from Amazon on April 12th and got my $50 rebate VISA card about 3 weeks ago roughly.

I ordered the ones meant for 3.5" of lift since they tend to run long, and my Jeep is lifted 4".
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079VF6JN8/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Got the same ones on Amazon too. That seller has them priced just right above $200, whereas most of the other sellers have them for $199. This is nice because in order to qualify for the rebate, the order has to be $200 or more.

Took about 8 weeks to get my rebate, as expected.

Got the same ones on Amazon too. That seller has them priced just right above $200, whereas most of the other sellers have them for $199. This is nice because in order to qualify for the rebate, the order has to be $200 or more.

Someone a while back (can't remember who) was wondering if the rebates were valid on purchases via Amazon., but I talked to Rancho and that is incorrect. Also, I'm proof that the rebate is indeed valid for Ranchos purchased via Amazon (sounds like you are too).

Got the same ones on Amazon too. That seller has them priced just right above$200, whereas most of the other sellers have them for $199. This is nice because in order to qualify for the rebate, the order has to be $200 or more.

Amazon was $196 for my TJ with no lift.

Yes through July 31st as JMT said.

Allen
Great price.... I'm after a set 2.5in RS5000x.....would you ship them out to New Zealand Allen ? (not expecting free shipping haha..unless your offering ;) ) being out of the States not sure if I qualify for a rebate..!!

Last edited:
Chris, what's the rebate letter look like? I'm the idiot that will forget I have a rebate coming and toss the 'junk mail' out if I don't recognize it.. I get so much of it.