Steer clear of “fcklightbars.com”

Anthfab

Figured I’d give members a heads up on a shady company!
Ordered rock lights from a website called “fcklightbars.com” also-it is on instagram, from the pictures and the prices, it looks like an awesome deal, good prices and very well put together product. I spent close to 300 bucks on their 8 piece kit, plus shipping and handling, ordered it January 22. Two weeks go by, and they are soupose to email me with a confirmation of my order, with tracking info.. no email, called multiple times, no answer.. texted, emailed and messaged personally on instagram, STILL NO RESPONSE. By this time, I had figured i was out of my money, so I messaged the owner and told him I’m going to bash his company on social media and on forums online, he immidetaly called me saying sorry, and said he’d wave the shipping and handling fee, thinking it was an honest mistake I let it go.
Almost two weeks after this had happened, no response-still. No email, no tracking info.. nothing, also looked into the company and saw that multiple people have had an issue with these assholes, not being able to get ahold of them, not getting their products..
looks I’m going to be disput and say I was charged for a product I never received. Don’t make my mistake guys-steer clear of these people!

Reactions: CybrSlydr
Thanks for the heads up. Sorry you have to go through that. I had the same thing happen years ago when I ordered tires on-line. Took a little bit with the credit card company but I was credited my money back. Credit card Co was great to work with and good about it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Sorry you have to go through that. I had the same thing happen years ago when I ordered tires on-line. Took a little bit with the credit card company but I was credited my back. Credit card Co was great to work with and good about it.
Good to hear it.. hopefully mine works out for the best! Makes me nervous about ordering shit online now! Haha.

This is the main reason I always try to pay for online orders with a Credit card. It’s wwaaayyyy easier to get your money back than it is if you use a debit card. For what it’s worth discover card has been phenomenal for me in the past with some fraudulent transactions. Literally 5 minutes on the phone and it’s fixed.

This is the main reason I always try to pay for online orders with a Credit card. It’s wwaaayyyy easier to get your money back than it is if you use a debit card. For what it’s worth discover card has been phenomenal for me in the past with some fraudulent transactions. Literally 5 minutes on the phone and it’s fixed.
Right on man.. I called my bank and they sorted it all out, got my money back. Won’t make this mistake again, haha. Pretty annoying going though this ordeal!

Reactions: Jeeptrash
I was going to say, as long as you pay with your major credit card online, you're ALWAYS covered. As long as you report the transaction within a reasonable amount of time, you're never going to be out your money. I've had to file charge backs on numerous occasions, and my bank always had the money back in my account within a week.

That being said, always pay with your card and never worry!

Reactions: Anthfab
This image on their homepage is enough to make me stay away...

slideshow_8.jpg

Reactions: AtlWrangler99