Steering clunks / looseness / dead zone

Why, does something look major wrong to you?

Track bar installed incorrectly. Drag link clamps tightened with the ends binding at ride height. Obvious not knowing what they were doing. Shit like that can kill people.

Track bar installed incorrectly. Drag link clamps tightened with the ends binding at ride height. Obvious not knowing what they were doing. Shit like that can kill people.

Don't know where you're seeing binding? Maybe you're getting that impression based off the way I'm shaking the steering back and forth but nothing is binding that I know of. As far as the trackbar goes, it's solid as a rock. I have no death wobble or anything remotely close to the poor rideability I had when I first purchased this vehicle.

Don't know where you're seeing binding? Maybe you're getting that impression based off the way I'm shaking the steering back and forth but nothing is binding that I know of. As far as the trackbar goes, it's solid as a rock. I have no death wobble or anything remotely close to the poor rideability I had when I first purchased this vehicle.

You commented on how the end of the drag link is cranked way over. Maybe not actually binding but not close to a neutral position as it should be

You commented on how the end of the drag link is cranked way over. Maybe not actually binding but not close to a neutral position as it should be

Yeah I recentered my steering wheel recently. I'm pretty sure I secured the clamp in the neutral position at that time, but I'll readjust it and see if it continues to stray from neutral position for any reason.