Steering is all over the road above 50 mph

I have mine 4.5” lifted with stock pitarm all the front end new, including ball joints, I will be check toe in any good Alignment reference for the cast and toe in?
Here is the forum's 'how to align it' thread https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-to-align-your-jeep-wrangler-tj.85/

Your caster angle is not adjustable by much, only 1-1.5 degrees or so, the cam bolts on the lower front control arms allow that. But even with a 4.5" lift your caster angle is very likely fine. Not to mention that bigger tires like your 35's don't need nearly as much caster angle as the factory size tires do. Most likely your "all over the road" problem is nothing more than a bad toe-in angle caused by the 4.5" suspension lift.

More importantly, your 35" tires are too large for a stock Dana 35 axle and have a nasty habit of breaking one of its axle shafts. I'd either reduce the tire size to 33's or install a Super 35 kit to replace its axle shafts with stronger versions that are up to 35's. But on top of that, your 2.5L engine is not good at pushing 35's either. If it was mine I'd run nothing but 33's with a 2.5 engine. Have you regeared your axles to a lower ratio to help bring the power back? 4.88 would be an optimal ratio for 33's and a 5-speed with the 2.5.

Reactions: Rickyd
What’s your issue?
You opened that one up. :unsure:
can-of-worms.jpg