• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Steps for Wrangler

FirstJeep

I have a 2000 Wrangler with a 2” body lift and 31” tires and I was wondering if y’all could suggest some inexpensive steps that I could use in getting in the Jeep. I’m not as young as I used to be unfortunately😬. I have installed grab bars but still need a little help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: RussTJ

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I used to have these. Worked fine. I kept banging them in the rocks, so I removed them, but they worked well for a step.
DF4B70EE-285B-4A49-979F-A4B2531610E8.png

Reactions: RussTJ

Plumber1

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have these Carr steps that I welded the brackets to a flat steel plate. I then drilled holes thru the plate and then drilled and tapped the underside of my Rock Sliders. They are held on by 2 3/8" bolts and lock washers. When I hit the trail its remove 2 bolts each side and good to go.

IMG_2404.jpg

59_zpscfa16b7e.JPG

62_zps4e45d3aa.JPG

IMG_4737.JPG

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner