Sticker / decal ideas

Rescue6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
So I purchased my wife a Cricut Maker for Christmas that means her current model will be mine to make stickers with. Looking to make some cool stuff for my junk and a few friends. Nothing commercial. Just gonna make a few decals or stupid stickers here and there. Looking for cool ideas. Post them up if you got any. The guys I wheel with on a regular basis occasionally will place a sticker or magnet that the other guy would be absolutely ashamed of on that persons ride as a joke. So that’s always fun as well. I crawled under my Jeep to do maintenance one time and found a big purple penis decal on the bottom of my gas tank skid plate. Apparently they had put it on a month or so prior. Anyway post up some ideas or cool decals you have seen.

I've always liked this one...
fullsizeoutput_aed.jpeg

Not to hijack but sorta, I be always had problems getting stickers to stay when putting them over texture paint or Bedliner, I ve tried using a heat gun with limited success.. any ideas?

And I've always liked the " honk if you love Jesus...text if you want to meet him"

Not to hijack but sorta, I be always had problems getting stickers to stay when putting them over texture paint or Bedliner, I ve tried using a heat gun with limited success.. any ideas?

And I've always liked the " honk if you love Jesus...text if you want to meet him"
Dude? What? Did we have our Jeeps painted at the same place? That's the closest I've ever seen to my custom color ever. lol

So I purchased my wife a Cricut Maker for Christmas that means her current model will be mine to make stickers with. Looking to make some cool stuff for my junk and a few friends. Nothing commercial. Just gonna make a few decals or stupid stickers here and there. Looking for cool ideas. Post them up if you got any. The guys I wheel with on a regular basis occasionally will place a sticker or magnet that the other guy would be absolutely ashamed of on that persons ride as a joke. So that’s always fun as well. I crawled under my Jeep to do maintenance one time and found a big purple penis decal on the bottom of my gas tank skid plate. Apparently they had put it on a month or so prior. Anyway post up some ideas or cool decals you have seen.
I'll pay you for one done like this in something that'll hold up to heat. I'll even send you the artwork I did myself in a hi-res pdf! Holler back if interested, it's for my truck (as pictured).
underhood snorkel.jpg

ASS GRABBER.jpg

Pro tip: go to a craft store and get a roll of magnetic sheet with adhesive on one side. Apply the sticker to the adhesive side and trim the edge. Now you have a "magnet sticker" that you can move around as you want on tool boxes, doors, fridges, bumpers, body panels, etc.

toolbox.jpg

My wife runs her own screen printing and vinyl decal business and uses a professional USCutter 53" large format cutter for vinyl work. The quality of the vinyl is paramount. She uses Oracal 651 primarily and then uses some specialty ones for certain types of work. Although some vinyls are better than others for textured surfaces, trying to get a decal to conform to heavy texture is a nightmare. She is always available to provide a quote for anything you want and keeps about 40 colors of Oracal 651 in stock.

Reactions: EzPeezy
I remember when I was working as a signwriter our boss who was an avid church goer had a sticker on his back window saying ' I ❤ Sailing' when made an exact copy even the letter style that said 'I ❤ Screwing' it was on there for 3 weeks (including Sundays hehe) before he noticed.

Pro tip: go to a craft store and get a roll of magnetic sheet with adhesive on one side. Apply the sticker to the adhesive side and trim the edge. Now you have a "magnet sticker" that you can move around as you want on tool boxes, doors, fridges, bumpers, body panels, etc.

Yep, definitely the best! We have been doing this for years. Mostly waterski stuff. Then anytime we go to an event, we bring a bunch of these magnetic decals & put them all over the rental car. I can't tell you how many times we've driven up to the gate in one of these cars & get admitted right in because they think we're a vendor.

Years ago, after the movie Days of Thunder came out, I had some magnetic numbers made. Like 12" tall each. My brother and I went to a family reunion in San Antonio & rented two cars. We're out in the parking lot finalizing our rental cars, and I pull all these magnetic decals out. We slap the numbers on the doors & all the other waterski crap on the hood, trunk & fenders. The rental car people are stunned, mouths gapping open. We sign on the dotted line, load our gear in the cars & take off. Driving up to Grandma's house later in these cars was hilarious!

Heres an idea..... for whatever your favorite team is. The beer fridge in the garage is where I keep all the magnetic decals.

37136104776_b99450f842_o.jpg

IMG_20191231_183406926.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ Starting