Sticker / decal ideas

Not to hijack but sorta, I be always had problems getting stickers to stay when putting them over texture paint or Bedliner, I ve tried using a heat gun with limited success.. any ideas?

And I've always liked the " honk if you love Jesus...text if you want to meet him"
I was at the local LINE-X shop a few weeks ago and asked a similar question. He advised that some of the vinyl wrap shops can make graphics stickers, stripes, etc. They do custom designs, I'm just not sure if they do small things like stickers. Another option he advised of was air brushing. He said a lot of guys do that on LINE-X.

I was partly asking in regard to a tear drop trailer I have. It has an FRP outer surface … basically a heavy textured fibreglass. The original factory sticker graphics have started to lift in the first year of use. I hated them anyway and have torn almost all of them off. I couldn't believe the amount of road dirt that made its way under the stickers. I'm sure the same would happen on a bedlined surface.

Sort of a side tangent here, but I saw a decal recently that I thought people like @Chris would appreciate:

1577989570861.png

https://www.etsy.com/listing/720662...ery=angry+jeep+decal&ref=sr_gallery-1-4&col=1
Came across this after seeing this Reddit post:

Not to hijack but sorta, I be always had problems getting stickers to stay when putting them over texture paint or Bedliner, I ve tried using a heat gun with limited success.. any ideas?

And I've always liked the " honk if you love Jesus...text if you want to meet him"
After a really good cleaning, you could use 3M double sided tape, like the tape auto manufacturers use to hold emblems on. I relocated the Cummins emblems from the fender of my truck to the textured sides of my truck tool box.

Reactions: DrDmoney
I think i'm going to put this stones decal on both sides in between "X" & "JEEP" on the front 1/4 / if not, then just a color or black & white american flag not sure yet .

1578152164365.png
1578152600202.png
1578152643006.png

1578152590566.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hog and Fouledplugs
After a really good cleaning, you could use 3M double sided tape, like the tape auto manufacturers use to hold emblems on. I relocated the Cummins emblems from the fender of my truck to the textured sides of my truck tool box.
X2 on the 3M VHB tape, clean the surface with IPA (alcohol) first and apply in temps above 65*F

Reactions: reddvltj
I can't be the only one that doesn't like stickers/ decals. Unless it comes from the factory with a decal I'm not putting one on.

P.S. I'm not a fan of the angry grill either.

I can't be the only one that doesn't like stickers/ decals. Unless it comes from the factory with a decal I'm not putting one on.

P.S. I'm not a fan of the angry grill either.
Hey just so you know, if you buy a Jeep/offroad type sticker, its not against the law to put it on something other than your Jeep.