• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Stickers in your shop

jgaz

TJ Enthusiast
I started this 30+ years ago as a place to apply the stickers I collected and brought home for my 4 year old son. This was started at my wife’s (strong!) suggestion after he applied one to the TV screen!

Mine has just sorta evolved over the years. I’m beginning to run out of room on the inside as well.

Let’s see your masterpieces!

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Stickers in my shop on my computer. Mostly motorcycle stickers that counts right? I do like the cupboards in @jgaz above post I want to start doing that now.

Reactions: jgaz

andy29847

TJ Enthusiast
I've got most of mine on my shop door. Related but different, I have had a bunch of stickers made for various causes. I love my stickers. Don't even get me started on t-shirts. :)
rootie%20rubicon%201-M.jpg

PIGOUT%20STICKER%204.jpg

pork%20and%20pigs%20STICKER.jpg

2015%20sticker%20sig-L.jpg

wretched%20excess_gray%20%282%29.jpg

i-W49zcpz-M.jpg

i-KgtfPc2-M.jpg