Stickers

taylormade73

Wob Free
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
When I order parts, I get so excited when I receive them and open the box and see the new and fresh mod inside. And, believe it or not, I get almost as excited when I find a sticker in the package. However, lately I've ordered a ton of Savvy and other quality parts but have been disappointed when I open the box. 😔😑

it's kind of been like that lately for all the desirable brands: open box, smile when I see the parts, and then put them aside to spend 20 min rifling thru the box and packing 100 times as if I missed the sticker the first 99.

Despite all the recent disappoinment though, Currie came thru...woohoo!

20200329_201907.jpg

you put um on?
i mount mine to the underside of my hood. nobody cares but another jeep guy and if they even bother to go that far to look they'll know what they represent...........here in town anything plastered on the body just says expensive parts steal me.

Reactions: D M
you put um on?
i mount mine to the underside of my hood. nobody cares but another jeep guy and if they even bother to go that far to look they'll know what they represent...........here in town anything plastered on the body just says expensive parts steal me.
Nothing but factory stickers on my jeep. Can't say the same for my tool boxes and cabinets lol.

20200402_220548_HDR.jpg

20200402_220551.jpg

you put um on?
I put mine under the hood too, although I do enjoy a collection of the stickers that put from certain part companies. Id be a little bummed out too if i didn't get a sticker :LOL: @02GreenTJ has a similar problem :LOL:

I put mine under the hood too, although I do enjoy a collection of the stickers that put from certain part companies. Id be a little bummed out too if i didn't get a sticker :LOL: @02GreenTJ has a similar problem :LOL:
My under hood insulation prevents me from putting them there. So they go on everything in my shop. I'm more of a collector of stickers than public brandisher.

Stickers are kind of a love/hate for me. I knew they were already on it when I got it.
I left them on for a week to show off. The following week, I peeled off 33 stickers, most were on the painted
surfaces. What a pain.

the only Savvy sticker i remember was with the shifter cable well over a yr ago.
never got any Currie, my joints and AR came with the RockJock logo.

All my stickers go on my coolers, unfortunately both my Savvy GTS and engine skid lacked stickers and instructions.

All my stickers go on my coolers, unfortunately both my Savvy GTS and engine skid lacked stickers and instructions.
i see it often about the skid with no instruction (i think you can login online and download some) but i laid it all out and it's pretty straight forward.

Reactions: 02GreenTJ
I think I received 7.

The last few things only came with chapstick

I forgot about the black magic chapstick. I found that very funny. Unfortunately I lost the hat I got on the highway when I had no roof one night.

Here are my stickers excluding the one I put on for Badlands National Park and another for my Colorado trip. I'm going to remove a few when I have to put on more for other trips I have planned. I have a TRE one under the hood but it is lonely. Hopefully I get a Savvy one with my recent order to accompany it :)
IMG_0251.jpeg

Reactions: tworley
I used to put mine in my C02 tank. It ran out of room though and I no longer use the tank, so the latest collection i have is sitting in a box until I figure out what to do with them

I love getting stickers! I put them on ny tool boxes or on the big metal cabinet I have.

The only non stock decals I run on my vehicles are the American flag and an NRA member decal.

Reactions: Scoutmapper