Sticky post on what you did with your TJ today

FirstJeep

TJ Enthusiast
I ran across a sticky post here the other day that asked what you did to your TJ today that was either free or relatively inexpensive to do and it had posts in the four figures listed and I’m trying to find it again on here. You would think something with that many posts would be easy to find but for some reason I can’t find it again😞. I must be searching the wrong way or something because I just can’t find it again. I have some free time now and would love to be able to find this sticky post and see what upgrades I could do to my 2000 Wrangler that would be fun to do and also let me learn more about my Jeep. If anyone can help me find that sticky note I would really appreciate it 👍

I ran across a sticky post here the other day that asked what you did to your TJ today that was either free or relatively inexpensive to do and it had posts in the four figures listed and I’m trying to find it again on here. You would think something with that many posts would be easy to find but for some reason I can’t find it again😞. I must be searching the wrong way or something because I just can’t find it again. I have some free time now and would love to be able to find this sticky post and see what upgrades I could do to my 2000 Wrangler that would be fun to do and also let me learn more about my Jeep. If anyone can help me find that sticky note I would really appreciate it 👍
Here it is!

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-lj-today.22540/

• Haha
Reactions: L J
Like your enthusiasm-

Pull the visors off the rods and swap em to hide the safety labels, get a 1.99 pack of zip ties at harbor freight and start tightening bolts, tidying up wires and cleaning it top to bottom. The best low cost thing you can do is be on here- it will only cost you your reputation, but you will learn a lot.

Reactions: TheBoogieman