California Stock 2005 LJ Auto

DustyCrackers

Price
Selling my 2005 Jeep LJ. It has just over 132,000 miles on the 4.0L inline-six motor with a 4-speed automatic transmission. The 4X4 works great in both hi and low ranges. Has working AC and heat. Tires have excellent tread life remaining. Clean California title in hand, in my name, and registration is current. Passed smog a month ago with flying colors. Jeep was originally purchased here in San Diego at the Midway Jeep dealership back in 2004 and it's remained in SoCal it's entire life. I actually have the original window sticker from when it was on the dealer lot. Clean CARFAX report shows local routine maintenance. This was a 1-owner vehicle before I purchased it (from the original owner) and cleaned it up a bit. Has OEM hard top and full steel doors. Jeep is not perfect but a great, stock baseline for your next LJ build. Drivers seat is in rough shape, and the rear carpet is beat up as well. I will replace these items if I can find some local replacements between now and the time of sale.

Asking $13,000. Not interested in any trades, or lowball offers. Please do not waste either of our time.

Come check it out, test drive it and negotiate a sale. Can provide the CARFAX report for any interested parties. Located in San Diego and ready for a new home. Selling because I have three vehicles and am fully aware of how unpractical that is. VIN is 1J4FA44S15P331575. Clean CA title in hand, ready to go.

Can be reached via private message, cell (571-265-7788) or email nlamanti1@gmail.com.

lj1.jpg

lj2.jpg

lj3.jpg

lj4.jpg

lj5.jpg

lj6.jpg

lj7.jpg

lj8.jpg

lj9.jpg

lj10.jpg

lj11.jpg

lj12.jpg