Stock dash switch size?

StG58

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Anyone know what the size is called for the stock TJ dash switches? The one's that go in the panel next to the cigar lighter? I need to get an unmarked on-off-on switch for a project, and for the life of me I can't remember what the size is called.

I just ordered a bunch of after market (OME) switches I can measure them, but I am not at home right now. I haven't put them in yet. What I mean is they are after market but look like OME with different lettering and or pictures. i couldn't find an on-off-on but I did find some off/ons and I am going to put a horizontal winch switch in the center console.

Reactions: StG58
Anyone know what the size is called for the stock TJ dash switches? The one's that go in the panel next to the cigar lighter? I need to get an unmarked on-off-on switch for a project, and for the life of me I can't remember what the size is called.

I hope this helps

20171020_184526.jpg
20171020_184620.jpg

Reactions: StG58
Are you talking about dimensions of the switch?
There's a name for that size switch, and I can't remember what it is. A few years ago I was hunting a switch for a different project and having the nomenclature correct gave a lot of good options without all the drama of wondering if the switch would fit.

There's a name for that size switch, and I can't remember what it is. A few years ago I was hunting a switch for a different project and having the nomenclature correct gave a lot of good options without all the drama of wondering if the switch would fit.

A rocker switch?