WTB: Stock fender flares for 97 sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilliPepperTJ

Looking for a 4 piece set of standard flares (two front, two rear). Just need the flares themselves, don't need reflectors or anything else but if it's included that's fine too. Thanks

Looking for a 4 piece set of standard flares (two front, two rear). Just need the flares themselves, don't need reflectors or anything else but if it's included that's fine too. Thanks
I might have a set available in a month or so.

Reactions: JMT
I have a set off a 2001 you can have if you pay the shipping. They were painted black by the PO but it’s rattle can so they could easily be stripped and repainted if you don’t like them. No damage to them otherwise.

I have a set off a 2001 you can have if you pay the shipping. They were painted black by the PO but it’s rattle can so they could easily be stripped and repainted if you don’t like them. No damage to them otherwise.
Sure, do you have an guesstimate of how much the shipping will be? And do you have pictures?

UPS says about $60 but if you can find it cheaper I’m happy to tape a label you provide. These are the original stock flares, no damaged mounting points. Betting if you scuff or strip the existing paint you could make them look nice.

BA3C3B49-08C9-4CFB-A5E4-E99649B0B905.jpeg

095681BA-A3E3-4562-AB13-5B925285CB14.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.