WTB: Stock Radio For 1999 TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly F.

In search of a stock radio head for my 1999 TJ. Local junk yard has one, but wants 80 bucks. Currently have an aftermarket radio, works fine just not a fan of the bright blinding lights at night. If anyone has one laying around, let me know.✌👍

I have one from an 06, I’m not sure if they maintained the same connector or not though.

In search of a stock radio head for my 1999 TJ. Local junk yard has one, but wants 80 bucks. Currently have an aftermarket radio, works fine just not a fan of the bright blinding lights at night. If anyone has one laying around, let me know.✌👍
Consider a Jensen "Heavy Duty" radio. Much better sound than stock without the light show. Comes in several variants, with or without CD player, with or without Bluetooth. I got the one without CD or Bluetooth, and listen to my tunes via a USB "Geek Stick".

They also are SiriusXM ready if you're into that, and receive NOAA WX channels, are splashproof, etc, etc.

The variant I used, there are several others: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CD5ATLA/?tag=wranglerorg-20

20210404_123605.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.