WTB: Stock Sahara fender flares - Moss Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

YooperTJ

Looking for a set of stock fender flares for a ‘98 Sahara in Moss Green. Really only need the fronts, but willing to buy all four if that’s what it takes. Thanks!

Looking for a set of stock fender flares for a ‘98 Sahara in Moss Green. Really only need the fronts, but willing to buy all four if that’s what it takes. Thanks!
I have some actually that came off of a 1998 Sahara. They’re not perfect but from 5’ you wouldn’t know. I’d prefer to sell them as a set though.

That’s awesome! How much do you want for them? I’ll double check with my son and make sure he’s okay with the price and with buying all four. Also, do you have a few pics?

Our ‘98 came with new front flares installed and also included the rear flares. My son likes the stock look, though, so we’ve been trying to get it back to original.

One question: do you think the aftermarket flares in the pic below can be swapped out without damage to the fender? Do the holes line up, use the same bolts, etc? Thanks!

C25755D5-3900-40A2-88D4-18024FC704F3.jpeg

That’s awesome! How much do you want for them? I’ll double check with my son and make sure he’s okay with the price and with buying all four. Also, do you have a few pics?

Our ‘98 came with new front flares installed and also included the rear flares. My son likes the stock look, though, so we’ve been trying to get it back to original.

One question: do you think the aftermarket flares in the pic below can be swapped out without damage to the fender? Do the holes line up, use the same bolts, etc? Thanks!

View attachment 180050
I’ll shoot you a PM later

Reactions: YooperTJ
Status
Not open for further replies.