Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffreybomb

Póg mo thóin!
Supporting Member
Price
Varies
Hi all! Doing some spring cleaning in the garage. I’ve got some stock items I wouldn’t mind parting with. Each of the items came off my ‘04 TJ X.

All prices as marked/OBO. Local pick-up or you pay for shipping. Items are in good condition, just might need some cleaning due to being stored for a while.

1. Front bumper (with jugs and Jeep plate): $50

2. Rear bumper (with jugs): $50

3. Complete non-sub center console: $50

4. Lockable ski racks for hard top, both front and back: $100

5. Set of five wheels/tires (tires are still mounted, cannot speak to the current condition of the tires as they’ve been sitting in storage for at least four years, I will not pay to remove the tire for you): $40 each or all five for $125

6. Stock tire tailgate mount: $50

Please contact me through PM with any questions!

Hi all! Doing some spring cleaning in the garage. I’ve got some stock items I wouldn’t mind parting with. Each of the items came off my ‘04 TJ X.

All prices as marked/OBO. Local pick-up or you pay for shipping. Items are in good condition, just might need some cleaning due to being stored for a while.

1. Front bumper (with jugs and Jeep plate): $50

2. Rear bumper (with jugs): $50

3. Complete non-sub center console: $50

4. Lockable ski racks for hard top, both front and back: $100

5. Set of five wheels/tires (tires are still mounted, cannot speak to the current condition of the tires as they’ve been sitting in storage for at least four years, I will not pay to remove the tire for you): $40 each or all five for $125

6. Stock tire tailgate mount: $50

Please contact me through PM with any questions!
What color is the center console?

Picture looks like steel wheels, that’s what I have. I’m trying to upgrade.
Thanks

I did mention a couple times that it’s stock gear I’m selling. :)
Yes you did but there were other optional wheels from the factory that I would still call stock if they came on it from the factory. You said stock in the opening line but not in the line 5 description of the wheels. Just hoping to find a deal on some factory wheels other than the steel ones. ;)

Reactions: Jeffreybomb
Status
Not open for further replies.