Stock TJ Steering Angle

carrotman

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just a quick question as the title says. What is the maximum angle a stock TJ's (or your own TJ's) front wheels will turn? I'm guessing around 40 degrees but can't verify that myself.

Years ago I came up with about 68° lock to lock.
20200830_122349.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NashvilleTJ
You should move back to Minnesota where we have real snow.

I was there the beginning of December and couldn't find anything it had to offer (just like Indiana where I had to live for a minute). Bland food, mediocre beer, salty roads, ... and a low cost of living.

I was there the beginning of December and couldn't find anything it had to offer (just like Indiana where I had to live for a minute). Bland food, mediocre beer, salty roads, ... and a low cost of living.

The last few times I have been back, the Twin Cities have matured into pretty good cities. But beyond that the suburban sprawl has only expanded and brought its mediocrity

I could have helped on the food front. I wouldn’t live here if I didn’t have to. 9 more years.

Reactions: rasband
I could have helped on the food front. I wouldn’t live here if I didn’t have to. 9 more years.

I was going to reach out, but I was in Rochester for Mayo (step dad heart surgery) - there's not much there beyond the hospital. We did find one place with pretty decent burgers.

Reactions: Apparition
I was going to reach out, but I was in Rochester for Mayo (step dad heart surgery) - there's not much there beyond the hospital. We did find one place with pretty decent burgers.

Hope all went well.

I don’t know Rochester all that well but I could have recommended a great steakhouse in the middle of nowhere outside of Rochester.

Reactions: rasband