WTB: Stock transfer case skid plate for 97-02 with manual transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephry73

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
As the title states, I am looking for a stock skid plate for a 97-02 TJ. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not rusted through at the mounting points. As I get ready for the SYE I fear that when I take it off the mounting areas will need to be welded/repaired. Not looking to do a semi-tuck until later in the summer.

If you have a decent to great stock skid plate and want to get rid of it, message me. I am located in Westchester County NY 10603 and not afraid to drive.

Thanks in advance.

As the title states, I am looking for a stock skid plate for a 97-02 TJ. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not rusted through at the mounting points. As I get ready for the SYE I fear that when I take it off the mounting areas will need to be welded/repaired. Not looking to do a semi-tuck until later in the summer.

If you have a decent to great stock skid plate and want to get rid of it, message me. I am located in Westchester County NY 10603 and not afraid to drive.

Thanks in advance.
FYI, all 97-02 skid plates are manual compatible. There is a small bolt on angled adapter to use them with an auto.

Reactions: Ephry73 and Alex01
Yeah it's bananas how much they want for semi rusty pans. Jessup Maryland used to have a few good pull it yards. Not sure where in MD you are.

I’m over at Fort Meade so not far at all. There are no TJ’s in any of the yards.

Brian,
I have one in NJ that I would sell. Have in-laws in Elkton, MD, but don't know when I'm getting down there next. Probably in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.